SC - German Spa:etzle,

allilyn@juno.com allilyn at juno.com
Wed Mar 22 21:57:22 PST 2000

Thomas,

 Do you have any information on whether the book can be purchased in the
USA and other countries than Germany?  Would the publisher take American
checks and post the book?  Or, in Germany, which bookstores?  Russ will
be back in Germany for a week before Easter, in Stuttgart and Berlin.

  I'll use the on-line version, but I like to have hard copy, too.
Sometimes the comparison is easier when you spread a bunch of books out
on the table all at the same time.

I'm all for anything that makes it easier to get material out and
available to folks.

Thanks for doing it for us.

Regards,
Allison,     allilyn at juno.com