SC - Catalan/Libre de Sent Sovi

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Mar 23 12:25:42 PST 2000

Worked for me in Alaska!  Wrapped the big bowl in a dish towel expecially
brought for that purpose and put it in the bottom of my bag (of course
I'm 5'2", and it was a nice long mummy bag!).  It worked, although I was
afraid I'd have sock prints in the dough, or flour all over the inside of
the bag, no such thing happened.  I did have to air out the bag because
it smelled "yeasty" and I didn't want the local wildlife sampling it
either in camp, or at home (four legged beasties, vs many legged
beasties)

Regina Romsey