SC - dutch ovens

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 16:18:46 PST 2000

Alas, most Boston Market memories will be just that, memories.  The
company went out of business a few months back, I'm suprised you found
one to eat in, they all closed around here.  Perhaps yours was a
franchise that was privately owned.
	Christianna

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:38:44 -0500 Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
writes:
> Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Cool idea Poppa!  I think I'll try doing that at dinner tonight!!
> :-)
> > Phillia Seton
> > <<  After a while I just forgot about the fork and used the
> chicken
> >  to scoop up the potatoes and spinach.  >>

> My favorite Boston Market image was watching an Indian gentleman
> carefully mixing rice and that same spinach, and covering it all
> with
> black pepper and, I think, a squeeze of lemon. He looked up and saw
> me
> watching him from the next table, and I smiled and asked, "Saag
> pilau?"
>
> "Yes," he replied. "But not like mother used to make. A lit-tle
> bland."
>
> Adamantius
> --
> Phil & Susan Troy