SC -

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 17:34:55 PST 2000

Kiri said:
> << I have a copy, spiral bound, privately printed by Valoise, that I acquired
> at
>  Pennsic either last year or the year before.  It doesn't have the German
> text,
>  but just the English.

Frederich added:
> I will look at mine again,  it has been awhile, mine is probably the same.

The only version that I know of that has been published with the
transcription of the original text has a translation into modern
German on the facing page. Is that what you have? It's the one
published by the Carl Winter Verlag that Thomas gave the ISBN for
earlier in this thread. As far as I know, there isn't a version of
the original with an English translation published together, but you
could approximate that by printing out the text Thomas has on his
page with the translation that's now on Duke Cariodoc's site.

Valoise