SC - Interested

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Fri Mar 24 17:59:09 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/24/00 7:44:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
varmstro at zipcon.net writes:

<< The only version that I know of that has been published with the
 transcription of the original text has a translation into modern
 German on the facing page. Is that what you have? It's the one
 published by the Carl Winter Verlag that Thomas gave the ISBN for
 earlier in this thread. As far as I know, there isn't a version of
 the original with an English translation published together, but you
 could approximate that by printing out the text Thomas has on his
 page with the translation that's now on Duke Cariodoc's site.

 Valoise >>

I will dig up my copy tonight, its up by the bed,  doesn't everyone read
cookbooks before they go to bed.  You know, the Joy of Cooking, the Joy of
Sex, same book, different directions.  Both are good to the last .......Oops,
Papa Gunther only wants stuff fit for his living room.

Name held to protect the guilty.