SC - Tablemanners query

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Mar 24 23:50:19 PST 2000

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain commented:
> Perhaps some of the gentles here can suggest book dealers that do
> mail order and will accept personal checks or money orders.  I think
> Poison Pen Press does so (Devra, jump in here if I'm wrong.)

While the information on whether they accept personal checks or money
orders probably is not given in this file, this file in the FOOD-BOOKS
section of my Florilegium files does list and review a number of
merchants (including Poison Pen Press) that carry various period
cookbooks, both those and those without redactions.
merch-cookbks-msg (10K)  8/31/99    Merchants selling period cookbooks.

A quick email to some of these venders should tell you whether they
handle foreign orders. A number of the ones mentioned do have websites.

Most of the period redactions and period recipes posted on this list
and others can be found in the Florilegium.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net