SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2049

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 09:46:28 PST 2000

That is definitely a Carolina thing.  As Adamantius said, the South is a
large place!
Christianna

> Okay, so maybe we change the subject. Personally I like pork
> barbecue with the mustard sauce available down here. That's the ONLY
way it should be  served ... any takers ?<G>
::Ducking and running for that blessed  rock::

I'm not sure that what I know as a mustard sauce is the same as what you
know, but that's the kind my Grandpa (from South Georgia) used to
make...it had lemon juice, butter, mustard, salt and pepper in it.
Kiri

	Well, I guess that puts the lie to my first statement!  Just goes to
show you, generalities will get you nowhere!
Christianna