SC - don't cringe too bad....

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Mar 28 03:54:32 PST 2000

Does anyone know if there is currently a Master list of "period" ingredients
we can access to make our jobs a little easier?  If not, I would be willing
to maintain and update this list, if anyone is interested.  It would act as a
centralized reference center , in which we could all deposit the results of
our research (including citations and authenticating document lists).  Let me
know if this would help anyone else.

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.