SC - Feeding Fighters

RichSCA@aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 04:06:31 PST 2000

Oh, no... now we are getting into dangerous waters.  Can't have people on
this List Diss'in my Jack-in-the-Box.  Hey, when the husband finishes one job
and let me pick the location of the next one, One of the first things I
consider is how close or far is the nearest Jack-in-the-box.  Think about it.
 Other than the fighting and the friends what could possibly bring people to
the Estrella War?  Well, Jack-in-the-Box, of course.  I am literally addicted
to their tacos.  Now I grew up in Arizona and KNOW a good, homemade taco,
BUT... there is something about a Jack-in-the-Box taco deep fried in grease.
yummmmm.

Rayne
(who goes to Pennsic for the Corn, is currently in Texas with a
Jack-in-the-Box about 3 miles away, but who could get NEVER get the hang of
Iowa Hamburgers when I lived there - forgot the name (think it was something
like "Maid-right").  Got food?.... Then I'm coming to a town near you soon.)

In a message dated 3/28/00 12:10:22 AM Central Standard Time,