SC - OOP - Resturant Talk

RichSCA@aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 06:56:31 PST 2000

If you'd like, I can forward the article I submitted to Atlantia's A&S
newsletter on the Coronation Feast I prepared for TRM Amalric & Caia.  It's all
14th century, around the time of the Black Prince, all French or English and
good for anyone allergic to nuts (Her Majesty was, so I had to find dishes that
did not contain nuts!).  Let me know and I'll zip the file up and send it on.
Most of the dishes were ones that I redacted, but there are a few that I
didn't...mostly ones from Tallievent (I don't trust my knowledge of French
enough to do those).

Kiri