SC - OOP - Resturant Talk

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 28 19:16:51 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/28/00 11:39:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, RichSCA at aol.com
writes:

<< You mention "carting Lunch" ... just for my information when do your lists
 usually start?  In Meridies, most lists start armor inspection at 8:00-9:00
 (or so) with the list starting at 10:00 to be completed by lunchtime. >>

I am unsure of the time line for the list field.

 <<And also (gosh, I'm nosy this morning) what do you mean by "day-board"?
Most
 places I've been have breakfast (close kitchen), then lunch (close kitchen
 and/or feasthall) then feast.>>

This is how we do it also although lunch is set out on a set of tables in the
hall and usually cleared away in an hour or so. It is that lunch I was
referring to as a 'day-board.' Sorry for the confusion. The lunch is divided
accordingly and part is sent to the field and sometimes archery butts.

 << Is a "day-board" when food is set out all day?  >>

Possibly in some areas that is the meaning.

 <<Rayne >>

Ras