SC - don't cringe too bad....

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Mar 29 05:50:53 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/29/2000 8:40:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> No, thass Zampone you're thinking of...mmm, ice-skating-rink machine
>  with lentils...and mustard-fruits on the side...

I assume that dish is served cold?

> I've never heard this claim
>  made about sabayon. The Internet, yes, zabaglione, no. ;  )

We all know that Al Gore invented the Internet, he said so. Tell the French
to steal credit for something else.

BTW (Cooking content) I looked at the Publix for the sour orange juice
concentrate, they didn't have it, but they say they can order it. Now I'm
wondering how often I might use the real thing as opposed to just mixing lime
or lemon and orange juice.

Corwyn