SC - Asparagus anyone??

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 15:11:48 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/29/00 4:08:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cnevin at caci.co.uk writes:

>   CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:
>   Zabaglione being the Italian version of a classic French custard
>   sauce...Sabayon
>
>  Documentation for that assertion please.
>  :-)
>
>  Al Servizio Vostro, e del Sogno
>  Lucrezia

Check any version of the Larousse Gastronomique, or even the most basic
culinary textbook.  Sabayon is prepared exactly the same way as Zabaglione,
including the use of Marsala wine.  i'll send page numbers/copyright date as
soon as I pull the book out of my trunk.  :)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.