SC - Sugars

WyteRayven@aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 07:08:47 PST 2000

- ------------APFM25917710

YUCK!  (But my Lady would love it - a "chip butty" is high art to her!  - almost joking lol)

At 2000-03-30 17:18:36.000000,
"Leslie Lansdowne" (lalliepop at netzero.net) wrote:
> Here in Cleveland, we have a sandwich shop called Panini's.  The
> sandwiches
> have whichever hot meat you want, coleslaw and frenchfries right
> on it.  The
> coleslaw is bland and the fries are soggy, but for some odd reason
> it works
> and they taste awesome.
>
> Leslie:-)

 Send Amazing Cards FREE by e-mail with
 FREE e-Gift and FREE decoration:
 www.mini-card.com/index.asp?referer=fm1
 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au
- ------------APFM25917710--