SC - Re: A Zambone (Ice cleaning machine)

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Thu Mar 30 09:00:28 PST 2000

- ------------APFM25926290

I seriously doubt it.  Are your raw sugar crystals about the same size (maybe a little larger) than regular granulated sugar or are they more like little square boulders about the size of this letter - o - ?

BTW, could someone please clear up for me what is meant in the States by "root beer"?  I have rather taken it to mean "sasparilla" while my Lady contends that it is "ginger beer".  Given that it was on a suggested list of possibles for taking to a pot luck, I have a nasty feeling that she is right.

Gwynydd of Culloden, Ynys Fawr, Lochac, Kingdom of the West

At 2000-03-31 01:16:03.203001,
WyteRayven at aol.com wrote:
> This sounds a lot like the Raw Sugar that you can get here (U.S),
> is it the same?
>
> Ilia
>
> >From what I've seen, in the UK and back in the >Antipodes, the
> largest sugar
> >crystals are Coffee Crystals, which you can only get >Down Under
> AFAIK.
> >They're a lighter brown and larger size than Demerara.

> SCA-Cooks".

> =========

 Send Amazing Cards FREE by e-mail with
 FREE e-Gift and FREE decoration:
 www.mini-card.com/index.asp?referer=fm1
 Get your own free email account at
 http://www.freemail.com.au/ now part of the
 Webuser.com.au independent portal. Visit at…
 http://www.webuser.com.au
- ------------APFM25926290--