SC - Garlic methods - OOP(?)

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Mar 30 20:25:33 PST 2000

> troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> > or safflower stamens, sometimes used in places like Mexico as a
reddish-yellow food coloring, are known in  Spanish as azafran. Yesterday
I saw a package of Sazon Goya (don't ask!) which said on the label, con
azafran e culantro.  The ingredients list indicates safflower, not
saffron.

	The package of saffron I just finished using up was labeled Azafran,
from Spain, and it was DEFINITELY saffron.  Trust me, I can tell.
	Christianna