SC - Food Ingredients Posting

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Mar 8 05:59:44 PST 2000

Par Leijonhufvud wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
>
> > > No, we are filterting your posts to the list, introducing speling errors
> > > and logic mixups, just to make you look silly.
> >
> > Ha! Anything you can do I can do, um...   never mind.
>
> Do you *really* want to play that game (evil sysadmin stunts) with me?
> Really?

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic. I didn't realize you
were speaking the literal truth. [Adamantius really is a goofball, isn't
he, folks? Signed, A Swedish Sysadmin Demonstrating His Might]

> > Actually, I don't see my own posts except when composing, unless, as
> > occurred, someone quotes them back to me. I sent that out, as I recall,
> > early in the morning when tea was too hot to be consumed, let alone
> > effective, while I desperately tried to reduce the 1100 pending messages
> > in my Inbox...
>
> Which is why it's such a good trick. We where just figuring that you
> must note that the responses don't realy match what you _thought_ you
> wrote. People are still chuckling at how some of your
> reciopies got rewritten. Bwhahahahah!

Oh, yeah?!? Well, let me tell you this! My [great-aunt]'s [left elbow]
is [full of] [quark cheese]!!! What do you think of THAT???

> > I don't know, did it? If I'm not going to notice a spelling error, why
> > would I keep track of my response time? Now wot's all this about logic
> > mixups? I challenge you!!! (Suggest syllogisms at thirty paces... ;  ) )
>
> I'm more likely to choose either galliard variations or -- to be nasty
> -- wilderness survival in sub-arctic climates. The syllogism stuff got
> boring years a go.

Um, I _am_ noticing that the popular trend is to move away from properly
constructed syllogisms. Recent examples would include, whales are
mammals, and whales are marine, so my great aunt's left elbow is full of
quark cheese...and I ate some food recently that I didn't care for, and
somebody told me it was period food, so period food stinks. I challenge that!!!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com