SC - OT- Fat Tuesday!

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 17:16:20 PST 2000

'Laine limned:
>Hi y'all!
>
>Just curious- what are you doing this fine evening? (Besides watching
>the returns in horror...)

I spent from 6:30 AM until 10:30 PM as a "judge" at a local polling
place. Freezing (ok, to those of you in points farther north, not
*literally* but it was in the low 50's and raining and we had NO heat.

>And is anyone giving up something for Lent?

Well, i actually go my friend to return it. It was a book on
herbalism in Ancient Egypt by a scholar, published by U Texas,
Austin, i think.

So at the moment, nothings lent, although i still have some things i
borrowed from another friend.

(i've never been Catholic, my persona's not Catholic, but i suppose i
could give up tripe and liver and Romulan Ale, though)

Anahita
oh, yes, probably gefilte fish. although i usually eat some at
Pesach. I consume almost an entire jar of horseradish single-handedly
in one night. Ummm, and i buy mustard with wasabi...