SC - OT- Fat Tuesday!

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Wed Mar 8 19:13:59 PST 2000

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> (i've never been Catholic, my persona's not Catholic, but i suppose i
> could give up tripe and liver and Romulan Ale, though)

There was an article in US MacNews Today, or perhaps a real newspaper,
on the number of Protestant churches taking up Lent with a more positive
spin (less of the 'unto ashes you shall return' humility stuff. Started
in the 60s and has been increasing steadily.

Speaking of gefilte fish, quite tasty, especially the hot horseradish
version. I enjoy Jewish cookery far too much for a Gentile....mmmmm,
matzo balls sound good tonight....

Seumas