SC - begging,,,,,

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 19:30:49 PST 2000

::Wimper::  what about us as is not going to be able to come to Pennsic this
year??? Can I get a copy too?? Pretty pleez!
Thanks Phillipa
<<
 That's a good idea.  If everyone coming to the cook's dinner at Pennsic
 will bring period recipes they find for their own allergies, or ones that
 they've cooked for, I'll try to put together an Allergist's Cookbook.
 I'll also include a Peri-oide section, so bring those, too.  Stefan or
 Cariadoc or Huen or Sincefu  will web it for us, then Kitchen Stewards
 can go right to it for their planning.
 Regards,
 Allison,     allilyn at juno.com >>