SC - Sabina Welser -- online and available in print

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 13:21:16 PST 2000

My library uses "Otto Harrassowitz", a German book
dealer. They are very reliable. They have a US office.
PO Box 10, Columbia, MD 21045.  (800) 348-6886

If you get no response from your e-mail, then try
these people.

Huette

- --- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>

http://www.best.com/~ddfr/Medieval/Cookbooks/Sabrina_Welserin.html