SC - Grains of Paradise - question for Aussies

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Mar 25 07:34:07 PST 2000

Good gentle,
If it proves legal to send them to you, I'd be glad to send you some.  We have
this wonderful store in town--combination old hippy herb joint, coffee bar,
etc.  They not only have grains of paradise, they're one of the only places I
know where you can get cubeb berries.
- --Maire (far, far from Australia in Montana)