SC - Food Attitude

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sun Mar 26 17:00:03 PST 2000

Magdalena started her rant:

>What I've faced lately hasn't been "the fighters won't like it", it's a
couple of non-fighters who jump up and scream "that won't be GOOD FOR the
fighters."  I'm trying to do a period dayboard this summer.  <  snipped the
rest>

    LOL!!  for our Crown Tourney  (in 2 weeks!)  I am making meat pies and
tarts  *for* the fighters.  Finger foods where  they can get lots of protein
cupped in their hands.   You are on the right mind set: fighters who won't
/don't take care of themselves are their own worst enemy.  don't coddle
them.   And should you feel a bit apprehensive about what the fighters
*need*  ask a couple  of fighters what the'd like for their consumption.
Dirty looks be damned.

    You do what you want  -- you are the Cook.

    Caointiarn