SC - Publishing a redacted/translated Book.

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 19:42:00 PST 2000

First let me apologize if this message is a repeat.  I am not sure if my
system lost my message before it was went out.

A Spanish Instructor whom has started helping me translate a period Spanish
cookbook would like some information on how to publish a translated cookbook.
 I have mentioned the possibility of a small market among SCA people.

Could any of you that have published care to share with her how to go about
it and what it expect.  I may be helping with the redaction's and any artwork.

Thanks

Lord Frederich Holstein der Tollhase
Richard Keith
Tollhase1 at aol.com      or at work Keith.78 at osu.edu