SC - Sugars

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 22:17:01 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/30/00 7:28:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> It is my impression that Demerera sugar is raw sugar...i.e., it has not been
>  refined.  I have friends who cannot eat refined sugar as they have bad
> physical
>  and emotional responses to it, but can have unrefined/raw/Demerera.
>
>  Kiri

Usually I do not pry into peoples personal lives (at least with their
knowledge), but I have to ask:  How can you have a bad "emotional" response
to sugar (or anything else for that matter)?  I am NOT trying to be funny,
here.  I am curious.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.