SC - Re- Digest 1941 - Stags parts

Martina Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Thu Mar 2 10:23:20 PST 2000

Most honorable  Sieggy,
This sounds like a challenge and like FUN...
Let me see if I can locate the correct chaper in Rumpolt and get a
transliteration and translation on to this list (assuming others are
interested, otherwise I could mail you privately.)  I have my mother coming
to dinner tonight (How long does it take before an appartment feels like
HOME?) so this may have to wait till the weekend, in which case I would have
to wait till Monday to post (still no access at home... anyone wanna talk
trading computer for cooking.... Nah, I guess in this crowd everyone likes to
do their own cooking.)

Gwen-Catrin von Berlin
Caerthe, Outlands