SC - Feast Beverages

Terri Spencer taracook at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 18:59:06 PST 2000

Thanks for the advice.  It reminds me that I don't know if the last
kitchen steward truly cleaned the giant Baronial tea containers (re
garbage cans that have never seen garbage) properly.  Note to self: Add
disinfecting cans & coolers to the pre-feast checklist.

Tara

Rayne wrote:
Never, ever drink ice tea from a fast food restaurant. She did an
inspection of all major chains in Atlanta, and a few other big cities,
of their ice tea and everyone did NOT pass... . To be properly cleaned
it has to be removed (and some are NOT removable) or the old bleach or
disinfectant thing has to be done.