What's with the fried chicken? (was RE: SC - Chicken in Milk &Honey FOR LAURENE)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Mar 8 13:27:42 PST 2000

david friedman wrote:

> Recipe: Take a chicken Yrosted, dress it in the skin of a pheasant,
> and serve it forth as if for peacock at a great house.
>
> Redaction:
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 1 pheasant skin
> '
> 1 seven pieces order from Kentucky Fried Chicken, extra crispy

> Use mashed potatoes from the order to stick together fried chicken
> into shape of a partridge, and insert in skin. Serve.
>
> I can see it now.

Mee-oow! How, er, unlike you Your Grace! I can almost see a devilish
smile poking out under your usual stern demeanor!

(Are you sure the the recipe isn't truncated? Shouldn't the last part
include something about serving to a certain royal person in the Deep
South?)

'Lainie
moseyin' on down to the Rock before the pitchforks catch up with her...
Hey ladies! Any room in the hot tub?