SC - new book

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Mar 24 07:39:52 PST 2000

Stefan, thanks for pointing out that comments about Cariadoc's cookbooks are not
meant to be criticism...mine certainly were not as well.  In fact, I will always
be eternally grateful to His Grace for providing these sources when nothing else
was available.  I still have mine, and will keep it, even though I don't use it
quite as much as I used to.

Kiri