SC - Catalan/Libre de Sent Sovi

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Fri Mar 24 08:42:24 PST 2000

Boursin is a heavenly triple crème (41% butterfat) cheese (not cream cheese,
just made with more than average butterfat content) with garlic, pepper, and
herbs.  I have tried making it at home but my yummy attempts fall way short
of the real thing.  This is my treat to myself and to share with other
garlic and cheese loving friends.

Raoghnailt