SC - don't cringe too bad....

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Mar 25 05:47:01 PST 2000

The server's guild of the Barony of Ponte Alto does this as a regular activity
for feasts that that group hosts.  I believe they use either rose water, or, on
occasion, orange water.

I've had the privilege of sitting at High Table when this has been done, and it
is a very pleasant thing to do!  So much so that I'm working to get it to happen
out our local events in Dun Carraig...seems to me that it might be something the
Baroness can do, don't you think?

Kiri (Baroness of Dun Carraig!)