SC - Re: OT: Naming

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 16:29:12 PST 2000

I don't think it could be the same "young Lady".   I retired from Government
service 4 years ago and she was 18-20 years old then.  I am guess at her age
based on that the military enlisted at age 18 and she had just graduated from
high school the year before. The young lady was from Georgia.

Rayne

In a message dated 3/30/00 5:26:15 PM Central Standard Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< >
 >I had a lady who's mother named her Placenta (because it sounded nice- she
 >had no idea what it meant)

 !!? Where are you?  When my baby brother was born 20 years ago this month,
 there was a baby girl in the nursery named "Placenta"!

 My first database management job was the local dept. store bridal registry,
 and now I work with the alumnae list at UNC-Chapel Hill.  Nothing surprises
 me in the way of names since I encountered Aplanalp Planapla--the bride of
 the first couple I typed into the computer system instead of using an index
 card.

 Bonne