SC - Evolution of food-genetics of food

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 11:05:43 PST 2000

If it's "naturally" modified I can be pretty certain that the genes it has
started out as something remotely like the same species. Fish genes in
veggies I can do without, and depending on the species, anybody who keeps
seriously kosher or halal can do without too. Just my two cents worth. Why
the opposition to labeling so far?

Corwyn