SC - Rabbit tips?

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Fri Mar 31 07:42:30 PST 2000

I thought I'd experiment tonight, and I suspect I'll be redacting a rabbit
recipe.  Any hints or suggestions?  I've eaten rabbit at feat, but never
cooked it.  This will be domesticated rabbit (I assume), bought from the
Asian grocery, not wild, if that makes a difference.  Also, the two
recipes I'm considering both cook the rabbit twice: one fries it, then
stews it; the other roasts, then fries it.

And while I'm asking questions, can anyone tell me how easy it is to
make almond milk without use of electric appliances?  At home, I use
my blender, but I'm starting to think ahead to Pennsic, and I'm
wondering how hard it is to do by hand under camping conditions.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann
harper at idt.net