SC - Two Questions and Advice

Nancy Knight nancyk at gator.ecls.lib.pa.us
Tue Mar 7 10:18:15 PST 2000

Hi Collective Wisdom!  I have two questions.  Could you give me some opinions
on the following books?  A Taste of Ancient Rome by Ilaria Gozzini Giacosa
and The Classical Cookbook by Dalby and Grainger.  I was wondering how
accurate the information is and if any of you like or dislike their style
and research.

Okay, second question.  I don't see much ham being served at events.  I am
planning my next feast and would like to serve a ham dish.  What are the
recommendations on this?  i.e. type of ham and methodology.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best Regards,

Berengaria