SC - Home Remedies for Teen Angst-OT-OP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 19:58:16 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/20/00 5:33:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cheshire at southcom.com.au writes:

<< My Father always used the threat of the Leather Strap >>

Hmmm..sounds like the lot of you were lucky. My real father used a 2 inch
leather strap with holes surrounded by large brass grommets designed to hold
the milkers on cows. And I mean used. When that was unavailable the belt came
off his waist and was applied to our bodies (whatever part it made contact
with). My grandmother used birch switches on the backs of the legs. When we
were particularly naughty but not necessarily bad, it was twisted ears,
pulled hair or face slapping. :-(

Nowadays, taking away the TV for an hour is considered extreme. What a hoot!

Ras