SC - Re: Ya gotta have heart

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Mon May 1 08:28:05 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/29/00 1:06:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Etain1263 at aol.com writes:

<<  Is it available all over PA....or just one of
 those "small Co-op dairy" things??

 Etain >>

I would suspect it is local. The distribution of liquid milk products is
highly regulated on both the national and the state level. Milk is considered
an essential food and dairies producing in one area  supply a certain area. I
have never seen Pennsic chocolate milk distributed outside that  area. As an
example, the milk used in school lunches in lower New York comes from dairies
in my area. The USDA will provide you with distribution data concerning dairy
products upon request.

Ras