SC - Hemp Recipes

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 1 08:30:47 PDT 2000

I remember my mother telling me a story of when we were stationed in France.

My parents had invited the neighbors over for dinner, and they served sweet corn for dinner.

Apparently our neighbors were very insulted at being served cattle fodder. My parents convinced them to try it, and they loved it. Mom also noted that the sweet corn was from the commisary, and that was not available to the public. The only corn that they would have had access to was very tough and not flavorful, and would be best used as food for livestock.

Ilia