SC - Thin is in . .. .lose the butt fatty!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon May 1 12:07:54 PDT 2000

Hmm, well, I don't think this one is going to be used up in 18 months,
being the first son, grandson, and great-grandchild in his side of the
family.  He is a cute little tyke, though, and has his grandfather's
sneeze (three in a row!).
Thanks, but Grandma is bad enough ;)
Chrsitianna
just back from Memphis last night

obligatory food content: we did encourage the new mother to consider
organic foods for the baby when he gets to the point where he's off
mother's milk.