SC - OT-SPICES/SMOKERS

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 01:28:09 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/1/00 10:34:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sudnserv5 at netway.com writes:

> I need to find some one who lives in the State College, PN area.  My neice
>  met some guys on the Internet & went off with them she has been missing
>  since Sat.

Have you tried contacting the authorities in neighboring
counties/municipalities?  This may increase the chances of her being found if
she has left the county.  I certainly hope that everything will turn out
well.  OPlease keep the list updated.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.