SC - Bloodletting

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 02:19:19 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/1/00 8:21:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tsersen at nni.com
writes:

> Ack!  Careful with that stuff.  It WILL kill your pets.  I s'pose you
>  wouldn't mind so much if the feral cats got back in there ;) But, if you
>  have pets it's a bad idea to use it at all.  And, in a closed
>  environment like a car, I'd also warn any human-type animals who ride
>  with you that you've used it.  Personally, I have enough chemical
>  sensitivities that I would choose not to enter that car, or at least
>  open all the windows.

What makes this stuff so deadly?  I haven't seen any warning labels on the
bottles which would indicate that it poses any threats to animals or humans.
Are you speaking merely of allergic reactions, or have I missed a toxic
ingredient entirely?

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who smokes, and sprays himself down with this stuff before going into work)

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.