SC - Pumpkin Soup recipe

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 03:22:24 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/1/00 10:00:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

>  However, I never saw anything in the magazine that
>  I could have possibly considered period, but then, it has been many
>  years.

Oh, I have seen plenty.  A few years ago, they did an entire issue on
Hellenic foods (many "old" recipes), and much of the baking articles contain
bits of medieval history regarding the guilds and such.  Alot of the issues
are taken up with "modern" or "fad" techniques, that's true.  But they do
offer some real gems at times.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.