SC - quick important note

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 13:19:10 PDT 2000

baronsig at peganet.com writes:

>  Logistical? The '50s were the golden age of american cooking; the
>  previous 2 decades were times of shortages and hard times (the depression
>  and the war).

If you like "classic" 50's cooking, I suggest picking up the book "Patio
Daddie-O".  It's a nifty (swell?) little book with a wealth of "retro" style
barbeque and entertaining ideas.  I got it from my son as a Birthday present.
 I hold it in very high esteem, right along with "A Musical Feast", which
features recipes from famous (and sometimes dead) Rock and Roll stars.  As a
matter of fact, that's where I got the recipe for Ground Nut Chicken
mentioned earlier.  Sometimes I find the best recipes in those off-the-wall
books...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.