SC - Pumpkin Soup recipe

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue May 2 20:26:48 PDT 2000

mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

>  What surprised me was that the journalist likens grains of paradise to
>  > coriander (among other things). Since coriander is one of the few
> foodstuffs
>  > I hate, and probably the only one I actually refuse to eat, I'm wondering
>  > just how much like coriander other people think grains of paradise taste?

Are you referring to the coriander seed, or fresh coriander?  There is a
great difference in flavor between seed and leaf (commonly known also as
Cilantro or Chinese Parsley).  I find the coriander seed to taste somewhat
like cardamom, both of which I enjoy very much.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Words are Trains for moving past what really has no Name.