SC - stuffed celery

Etain1263@aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Wed May 3 03:05:52 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Tara Sersen

<<... read it in a couple of places - not the kinds of places that seemed
likely to be purveyors of urban legends.  Like, my local newspaper.  And a
magazine. >>

Actually, I am inclined to believe that local newspapers (particularly in
this Internet age) are often purveyors of urban legends!  The information is
emailed to the paper, or the journalist has researched the subject on-line;
it looks interesting; it gets published.  Checking of sources?  No time for
that!  (Not that that is a guarantee of accuracy - I was once called a
teacher in an interview published in the Hobart Mercury.  I certainly didn't
say that - and I have never been a teacher in my life!)

Gwynydd of Culloden