SC - Chocolate documentation?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 3 06:44:42 PDT 2000

	Elysant wrote:
	When I was growing up we used to have, every day at school, 1/3 pint
of milk
	at 10:45am.  The milk was delivered in little 1/3 pint bottles with
aluminum
	caps, and stored outside until it was "milk time".  I can remember
that the
	milk was ice cold in the winter and that sometimes the cream had
frozen solid
	- - drinking the icy creamy milk like that was a delicious treat.
	<snip>

Oooh, I remember that too! My sisters and I used to argue about who got to
open the foil cap and have the top milk on our breakfast.

	I also notice these days that cream layer is not visible at the top
of the
	milk like it used to be.  Jersey milk was always the most
spectacular.   The
	cream at the top of those bottles was a butter yellow colour and
thicker than
	usual.  I don't know if Jersey milk is available here is it?

You can't even get it here in the UK anymore! (at least not that I've seen)
You can however get Devonshire Clotted Cream in the local supermarket. Mmm,
divine...

Al Servizio Vostro, e del Sogno
Lucrezia

Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
thorngrove at geocities.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers" - Aretino, 1536

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.