SC - Pennsic Cookery Classes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 3 06:52:37 PDT 2000

I've seen it elsewhere, but can't remember where.  Or maybe it was one of those
"oral" things....I was told this by another cook back when I first started
cooking in the SCA.

However, carob AIN'T chocolate!  I remember when folks tried to tell me that
carob was "just like chocolate" but better for you.  Wrong.  If I can't have
chocolate, I don't want carob.  ;-)  (end of rant, she said with a grin)

Kiri