SC - Bounced message from Olaf

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed May 3 10:26:57 PDT 2000

I have just been contacted with a documentation question that I couldn't
answer, but I seem to remember that the subject has been previously
discussed on this list.  So, if someone could point me to the relevant
files, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Basically, someone in our local group owns a pizza parlor and is
volunteering to donate pizzas for a big celebration at an upcoming
event.  He's willing to remove any obvious non-period items, like the
tomato sauce, bell peppers, etc.

The question is, is there _any_ evidence for some type of savory pie with
a _yeast_ crust (that's going to resemble modern pizza in shape, at
least)?  I have a pretty extensive period recipe collection, but nothing
comes to mind.

The barony experienced some "unrest" last year when blatantly non-period
foods were served at a picnic, and a desire to prevent that has been
expressed (I admit to being one of the upset people).  However, when
generous people offer to _donate_ large quantities of non-period food, it
can be hard to say "No thanks."

So, if someone could point me to the information, or forward any
documentation, I'd seriously appreciate it!

Thank you,

Lady Allegra Beati
jlathrop at unm.edu