SC - re: cotignac

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed May 3 10:24:39 PDT 2000

> > This is REAL (if you really want to look at it like that) 21st century
>food,
> > bought by 21st century people, and sucked down 21st century throats.
>
>Okay, so I'm feeling particularly evil at the moment and willing to risk
>opening an recent wound, but perhaps we should gather all these and
>prepare a truely non-period feast....in Trimaris.....>;->
>
>Seumas

This appears to be OLD food to me.  think about it, various preserved foods
is all that is on the list. With a little thought, we could probably come up
with period recipes for this stuff. Except the musk lifesavers.  And the
clam jerky.

Kraut juice has vitamins and minerals in it that leached out of the cabbage.
  People living subsistance farming lifestyles did drink the stuff or add it
to foods.

Bonne