SC - Polydactyl Cats -- OOP/OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed May 3 12:25:12 PDT 2000

    Oh . . . My . . . God . . . a polenta pizza?!?!
    Actually, a white version might not be half bad. Herbed olive oil, goat
cheese, maybe some spinach or parsley, mushrooms, and some spices . . . That
might be a real FUN research party - make up a bunch o' dough, and try
different period toppings in combos. On mine, though, tenne le alichi, per
favore.
    Make little 6" mini-pizzas, and run 'Spartacus' on the VCR in the next
room! Who could resist a research pizza party? And if people get upset over
obviously modern pizza, make 'em in rectangular pans.

    Sieggy

> Puls is a dish of cooked grain which can be of almost any consistency.
The